29 August 2013
The race of the tortoise and the hare is the first story that ever told to me as I was growing up, one of the most told stories, one of the most repeatedly told stories and certainly one of those never ending story. At least, there are many versions today with the different endings as we become more sophisticated.
The original version is still the most meaningful to me and it keep showing up in my life with different and new enlightenments. This story evolves with me being a tortoise then the hare, then the unwilling tortoise, then the unwilling hare to now a more assured tortoise. And the journey can only continue...
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!
- January 2013
- Management Journal - January 2013 - LESS for Abundance
- December 2012
- Management Journal - December 2012 - Let’s Face It!
- November 2012
- Management Journal - November 2012 - Journey Over Destination
- October 2012
- Management Journal - October 2012 - That’s RIGHT!
- September 2012
- Management Journal - September 2012 - Expect Nothing!