We wish to inform that our office will be closed from 1.00PM on 27 November 2014 to 1 December 2014 for our Firm’s 2014 Annual Trip.
We shall resume business as usual on 2 December 2014.
14 February 2014
I made 5 resolutions this time last year and I have achieved three out of five. More than half, not bad at all!
When I examine closer, I put a lot of effort in the two that I failed in the first half of the year but the result is just not forthcoming to the verge of giving up at times. This is a big contrast to the other three that came quite naturally in the second half of the year while the last of the three in fact got done in the last day of 2013. Looking at it even closer, I realised that I have started on the three many years ago as compared to the first two. You need time for everything and 365 days may not be enough.
- Management Journal - August 2013 - Rethinking Tortoise and the Hare!
- July 2013
- Management Journal - July 2013 - What have you bought?
- May 2013
- Management Journal - May 2013 - You cannot not trust yourself, can you?
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!
- January 2013
- Management Journal - January 2013 - LESS for Abundance
- December 2012
- Management Journal - December 2012 - Let’s Face It!
- November 2012