22 May 2013
It's either I have nothing else to share or my recent learning have been in leaps and bounds that I just don't know where to start.
As a result, I took my time for I know I can always take my time and I will be just fine. It's not procrastination as long as I am conscious about it and most importantly, I am at peace while at it. The trick to letting go is simply 'decide and move forward'. No one will be affected by my decision if I decided that it shall not affect me in the first place, and everything else shall just flow from there.
My recent exposure to meditation and yoga seems to be consistent with this train of thought.
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!
- January 2013
- Management Journal - January 2013 - LESS for Abundance
- December 2012
- Management Journal - December 2012 - Let’s Face It!
- November 2012
- Management Journal - November 2012 - Journey Over Destination
- October 2012
- Management Journal - October 2012 - That’s RIGHT!
- September 2012
- Management Journal - September 2012 - Expect Nothing!
- July/August 2012
- Management Journal - July 2012 - Up Your Revolution!
- June 2012
- Management Journal - June 2012 - The Goalkeeper’s List