15 July 2013
Generally this is how the market works; you either sell a dream or a nightmare. Both get you into buying in at last.
Nightmare is all about avoiding and playing into your fear by focusing on the probability of the highly improbable, call it accident if you must! It could be even as simple as the fear of losing out but using the simple tactics of comparison, unfairly most of the time.You know what I am talking about if you have loads of stuff sitting in your house that you hardly use and paying for services for all the "just in case". You have been influenced and no longer able to tell the difference between needs and wants! You made your wants into needs to feel "good" and paying the price for it.
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!
- January 2013
- Management Journal - January 2013 - LESS for Abundance
- December 2012
- Management Journal - December 2012 - Let’s Face It!
- November 2012
- Management Journal - November 2012 - Journey Over Destination
- October 2012
- Management Journal - October 2012 - That’s RIGHT!
- September 2012
- Management Journal - September 2012 - Expect Nothing!
- July/August 2012
- Management Journal - July 2012 - Up Your Revolution!