12 June 2012
When I was young, I struggled to name who are my best friends. I used to cry alone at nights for the fact that I am always on everyone's list and never as the very first few names.
It seems like I was always a good friend but not the best of friends.
When I was older, I always felt that I am unable to focus on just one thing and I blame it on my ability to do whatever I want even all at the same time. I felt abnormal for not able to be happy by just doing one single thing and doing it really well. I guess I am a sucker of variety.
- March 2012
- Management Journal - March 2012 - Reassurance
- February 2012
- Management Journal - February 2012 - Sell Fish?
- January 2012
- Management Journal - January 2012 - The End?
- Management Journal - December 2011 - Trade of the Devil
- Management Journal - November 2011 - Open Letter to CAtizens
- Management Journal - October 2011 - Confession of a Pilgrim
- Management Journal - September 2011 - The Onion Patriotism
- August 2011
- Management Journal - August 2011 - Are you a GPS? Attitude ...
- Chris Tan on The Property show on 13th August 2011
- 南洋商报 - 买屋遇不平，找仲裁庭 （2011-07-31）
- 南洋商报 - 大马直销法律现状（1） （2011-07-30）