17 April 2012
Someone asked me whether it will ever be too late to change what you have been working at for a substantial period of time.
My answer is simply that there is never too late for anything as long as you know what you want and standby your decision to change.
But wouldn't it be a waste if you have work on it for a long time and now take a sudden U-turn? I guess waste is defined as what you do not want for a reason, it will not be wasted if it is what you want!
- January 2012
- Management Journal - January 2012 - The End?
- Management Journal - December 2011 - Trade of the Devil
- Management Journal - November 2011 - Open Letter to CAtizens
- Management Journal - October 2011 - Confession of a Pilgrim
- Management Journal - September 2011 - The Onion Patriotism
- August 2011
- Management Journal - August 2011 - Are you a GPS? Attitude ...
- Chris Tan on The Property show on 13th August 2011
- 南洋商报 - 买屋遇不平，找仲裁庭 （2011-07-31）
- 南洋商报 - 大马直销法律现状（1） （2011-07-30）
- 南洋商报 - 买二手房屋避免问题 （2011-07-24）
- Chris Tan on The Property show on 23th July 2011
- 南洋商报 - 马来西亚授权经营（五） （2011-07-23）
- 南洋商报 -买二手房自由签订协议 （2011-07-17）