15 October 2012
In this age of abundance driven by capitalism, nothing is enough and the desire for materials will never end if you believe in the information that the mass media is feeding you every split of the seconds now. There is always not enough; and more and more seems to be the name of the game.
Time and again, the rebel and the non-conformist in you will start to question the manipulation by this informed minority. The sense of non-fulfilment will start to surface within your horizon. The fact is what made you happy will never change no matter how rich or poor are you. It has absolutely nothing to do with your over achievement or under achievement or even your current station of life. It is seeded inside you when you are much younger when your world is very much simpler than it is now. Your conscious mind is just too occupied now, deceivingly occupied perhaps by things that are less important. The simple things are certainly not about more but important to keep us going and insignificant in abundance for us to ignore and thus we take it for granted.
Yes, there is such thing as ENOUGH!
- June 2012
- Management Journal - June 2012 - The Goalkeeper’s List
- May 2012
- Management Journal - May 2012 - LIFE Spectacular
- April 2012
- Management Journal - April 2012 - Better Late than NEVER!
- March 2012
- Management Journal - March 2012 - Reassurance
- February 2012
- Management Journal - February 2012 - Sell Fish?
- January 2012
- Management Journal - January 2012 - The End?
- Management Journal - December 2011 - Trade of the Devil
- Management Journal - November 2011 - Open Letter to CAtizens
- Management Journal - October 2011 - Confession of a Pilgrim