14 June 2012
“Chur Academy” continues…
Here’s a notice for another round of upgrading…
We wish to inform that our office will be closed on 15 June 2012 for our Firm’s Internal Training Program.
We shall resume business on 18 June 2012.
Catizens take on Coach Nick “one-on-one” in May.
In the words of Coach Nick:
"The key to continuous personal development is constant 2-way feedback, between you and the coach plus ALSO with yourself. After all that has been covered in the past 3 session we have had together as a team, its important for all of us to consolidate all that new knowledge into something we can apply and implement in our lives. We recently just finished the first of many coaching sessions that I have pledged to CAtizens, I have to impressed on the fact that all that has been discussed has been very encouraging and I am immensely happy that you have took the effort to apply the Wholebrain model to your personal and professional lives.
Always Remember: Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions
We must always strive to increase our openness to anything that can improve and better your lives.
To those who have shared very personal insights into how our training has impacted you, I thank you for your courage and trust in me.
I am very proud of everyone in CA, for your honesty and friendship. Every day that I get to work with you is truly a joy."
- Management Journal - April 2012 - Better Late than NEVER!
- March 2012
- Management Journal - March 2012 - Reassurance
- February 2012
- Management Journal - February 2012 - Sell Fish?
- January 2012
- Management Journal - January 2012 - The End?
- Management Journal - December 2011 - Trade of the Devil
- Management Journal - November 2011 - Open Letter to CAtizens
- Management Journal - October 2011 - Confession of a Pilgrim
- Management Journal - September 2011 - The Onion Patriotism
- August 2011
- Management Journal - August 2011 - Are you a GPS? Attitude ...
- Chris Tan on The Property show on 13th August 2011
- 南洋商报 - 买屋遇不平，找仲裁庭 （2011-07-31）