25 March 2014
The mind works in a way that it has been conditioned. Ever since life begins, the first command is always for survival and everything else after that is merely embracing that same command based on your unique circumstances.
The unique ability of human in passing on the collective learning from generation to generation through experience and preservation of communication separates us from the rest in the living realm. These learning hidden in the name of culture, ethic, values and even religion have all impacted how we live today more than we can ever comprehend. Hidden even deeper is the ultimate restriction that stops us to adjust to newer circumstances beyond our imagination that is all unfolding now.
- Management Journal - October 2013 - Spare 30 minutes for your life? Read on…
- September 2013
- Management Journal - August 2013 - Rethinking Tortoise and the Hare!
- July 2013
- Management Journal - July 2013 - What have you bought?
- May 2013
- Management Journal - May 2013 - You cannot not trust yourself, can you?
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!
- January 2013
- Management Journal - January 2013 - LESS for Abundance
- December 2012