We wish to inform that our office will be closed from 1.00PM on 27 November 2014 to 1 December 2014 for our Firm’s 2014 Annual Trip.
We shall resume business as usual on 2 December 2014.
07 May 2014
What’s behind “April Fool’s Day“?
The derivation of April Fool's Day or All Fool's Day is uncertain, but the modern believe that it began around 1582 in France with the reform of the Gregorian calendar under Charles IX, where the New Year's Day was moved from March 25 - April 1 (new year's week) to January 1.
Communications were relatively slow in those days and some people were only informed of the change several years later. Still there were more rebellious people whom refused to acknowledge the adjustment and continued to celebrate on the last day of the former celebration, April 1. These people were labeled as "fools" by the public, were subject to ridicule and sent on "fool errands," sent invitations to nonexistent parties and had other practical jokes played upon them.
To CA’tizen, we remain the fools that believe in our brand of services of which persistent is a trade of the fools. To you, make no mistake that GST is impending on this Fool’s Day next year and the government is dead serious on this.
- Management Journal - February 2014 - Lessons from Making New Year Resolutions
- Building the CAstle - the new home of Chur Associates
- October 2013
- Management Journal - October 2013 - Spare 30 minutes for your life? Read on…
- September 2013
- Management Journal - August 2013 - Rethinking Tortoise and the Hare!
- July 2013
- Management Journal - July 2013 - What have you bought?
- May 2013
- Management Journal - May 2013 - You cannot not trust yourself, can you?
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013
- Management Journal - February 2013 - Happy LIGHTyear!