13 August 2014
There are peoples who “found” their place too early in life and refuse to venture further and start to be protective of what they thought it’s theirs forever.
There are also peoples who never settled with what they had and have and still venture further in hope and in search only to find out that their peace took residence in the movements. As a result, when moves become constant, the pattern becomes the landing place.
When we look for that space and place, it's nothing physical and nothing material. You could be sitting somewhere, it's that split second that you are waiting for no one and looking for nothing that energizes you to keep moving. Everything is perspective; if the Elephant with the broken chain refuse to move from her space it is because it all started with her long struggle to get out from the chain in the first place. Time has been unconsciously thrown into the equation too.
You could be sitting in the city but hearing the forest. Time to get lost and let it go (yes sing it!)...
- December 2013 / January 2014
- Management Journal - February 2014 - Lessons from Making New Year Resolutions
- Building the CAstle - the new home of Chur Associates
- October 2013
- Management Journal - October 2013 - Spare 30 minutes for your life? Read on…
- September 2013
- Management Journal - August 2013 - Rethinking Tortoise and the Hare!
- July 2013
- Management Journal - July 2013 - What have you bought?
- May 2013
- Management Journal - May 2013 - You cannot not trust yourself, can you?
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!
- February 2013